We look forward to seeing you onboard
Your Questions Answered
How do I book?
All bookings are made through our simple online ticketing system.
Can I change my booking?
A small online booking fee is applied at checkout. This lets you:
– Update, cancel or transfer your booking free of charge within specified time limit
– Add your booking to your calendar and send it to other people
– Get all the information for your booking online in one place, no printing needed
Public cruise info
Guest numbers are limited to maximum 12 per cruise, including children of all ages. Children must be supervised by an accompanying adult (maximum 3 children to 1 adult). Wheelchair users must select a +Wheelchair ticket (maximum 2 available). You’ll need to tell us your food options when you book.
Charter cruise info
You’ll need to tell us how many guests are coming (maximum 12), what food options you would like, and how many wheelchair spaces are needed (maximum 4; if 2 or more wheelchairs, then maximum guest number is 11). If you’re partying, you’re welcome to bring your own celebration cake on board (but no candles or sparklers allowed.) Electra is great for getting together, but please note it’s a quiet boat – no music.
Comfort and safety on board
Our friendly trained volunteer crew take care of you, leaving you free to relax and enjoy your cruise. There is a card-only Galley Bar on board serving hot, cold and alcoholic drinks, plus a few snacks.
Electra is fully enclosed, with heating, so you’ll be comfortable whatever the weather outside.
The boat has a wheelchair lift and accessible toilet. Wheelchairs must be maximum 700mm wide.
Cruises are run in line with public health guidance. We sanitise the boat before each cruise, have good ventilation, and use an air filter.
On the day of your cruise
– Photo ID may be required for the Galley Bar, which is card only
– Only items that are pre-ordered or purchased on board may be consumed on the boat.
– No smoking or vaping permitted on Electra or at the Boarding Point.
– Only pre-booked wheelchairs up to 700mm wide are accepted. No other items can be brought on board. Users must be able to manoeuvre themselves or be with a suitably qualified carer.
– Only guide dogs/assistance dogs allowed on board.
Please check our full Terms & Conditions before you book.
Planning ahead for 2024?
If you’ve got a special celebration coming up for which you’d like to book an Electra charter, tell us the details of the slot you’d like. We will then ‘hold the date’ for you until our 2024 charter cruising programme and prices are we can complete the booking with you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other questions?
Electra is run by volunteers. We do not yet have an office or Bookings Phone Line. For all booking queries please email email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours.